THE KEDAR SYSTEM
Installing a live event, no matter the size or the venue, is a battle. You battle space. You battle time. You battle budget..
You battle gravity. You battle boring. You battle to prove your vision …
The key to winning these battles is careful planning. You need tools that offer solutions to fight many battles at once.
You’ve come to the right place …
THE KEDAR SYSTEM
The Kedar System from Big Image Systems U.S. is designed to offer event designers a whole new way to use large format digital printing to transform any space quickly, easily and less expensively.
Nothing even comes close …
The Versatility of the Kedar System means you now have a tool to use large format printing on soft textiles the same way you’d use heavy, hard walls, or out-of-the box cookie cutter displays and signage.
The Kedar System is available for sale or rent from Big Image Systems U.S.
Anywhere you need it, The Kedar System offers cost-effective solutions to transform your next event into a one-of-a-kind experience …
The system is based around our Kedar, (pronounced KEE-DAR), aluminum extrusion. The versatility of this light weight rail opens up whole new ways to use large format digital printing to transform your event.
- No More Tie Lines or Zip Ties – Kedar comes with Hook Velcro on one side to instantly hang vibrant soft large format printing.
- Instant Support – Kedar with no Velcro can be used along with our menu of connectors to quickly create complete frames to guarantee your finished look.
- Bendable – Kedar can be custom curved to meet your ideas. Imagine huge walls at your next event created with lightweight Large Format Printing, hung to look like waves.
- Modular – Kedar can be stored and shipped in short, lightweight, slim-profile bundles. Kedar can be inner-sleeved spliced onsite to create continuous runs as long as you need.
Big Image Systems U.S. are the experts in the use of the Kedar System. We’ve developed a host of proprietary hardware and accessories around Kedar’s unique design, giving you a nearly unlimited range of options …
Using the Kedar System anywhere is as easy as 1,2,3 …
1. STAND IT UP ..
TOP AND BOTTOM CLAMPS
The secret of the Kedar System is our proprietary Top and Bottom Clamps. These clamps attach directly around traditional pipe and base, replacing boring drape with vibrant large format printing, straight or curved.
- Ground Supported – No more trying to achieve your goals without pick points! Kedar Top and Bottom Clamps make it simple to create dynamic immersive environments using cost-effective pipe and base.
- Reduced Labor Costs – Its as easy as pipe and drape! Combining clamps, Kedar and pipe and drape can dramatically reduce labor and equipment costs.
- Double-Sided – The design of Top and Bottom clamps let you create double-sided walls instantly, hiding the uprights from view.
- Compact – Get rid of those hard walls! Replace costly truck space and logistical costs with lightweight Kedar and Clamp systems and soft, foldable digital printing.
- Tools-Free – Okay, not totally. But with a ladder, a screwdriver and a 1/2″ deep socket wrench, you can transform any space into your vision.
With Kedar and Top and Bottom Clamps from Big Image Systems U.S. your vision is closer than ever …
2. CLAMP IT UP …
Truss Clamps from Big Image Systems U.S. literally raise the bar for using big bold digital printing to transform your space.
Truss Clamps let you leave the ground and attach Kedar and prints to any truss or batten structure.
- Tools Free Installation – Truss Clamps quickly attach to truss or other pipe without tools or tying.
- Strong And Durable – Span up to 10 feet between each clamp.
- Any Direction – The jaws of the truss clamp can be turned 360 degrees, meaning your can install your Kedar horizontally, vertically, even on the diagonal.
Kedar Truss Clamps make it quick and easy to add large, eye-catching elements to your next event quickly and easily.
3. HANG IT UP …
Sliding Hangers from Big Image Systems U.S. revolutionize the way you decorate your next event. These lightweight, heavy duty hangers slide securely into the groove of the Kedar and can be connected to hanging hardware.
- Installers Love them – Sliding hangers ride inside the top groove of Kedar. This means that installers can adjust position of pick points when installing, working easily around obstacles like lighting and truss connections.
- Heavy-Duty – Sliding hangers have a weight load limit of 300lbs per piece.
- Hanging Hardware Compatible – The opening at the top of our Sliding hangers fit hanging hardware such as shackles and carabineers, so attachment to your pick points is easy.
Sliding hangers and Kedar from Big Image Systems U.S. make big impressions on a small budget …
USING DIGITAL PRINTING WITH THE KEDAR SYSTEM
Big Image Systems U.S. can finish your drops to your specifications to work with The Kedar System.
For Hanging Kedar rigs, we finish our drops with the ingenious Kedar Rope Bead. Designed to slide into the bottom groove of Kedar, this rope bead system let’s you hang thousands of square feet of printing in minutes.
Don’t believe us? Have a look …
To speak to an experienced project manager about using The Kedar System for your next event, click below.